Too hot to handle: Plane seat catches fire
A Japan Airlines flight bound for Sydney turned back to Tokyo's Narita International Airport after a business class passenger seat caught fire.
A cabin attendant discovered a small fire on a seat in business class on the Boeing 777 on Saturday, Japanese newspaper Yomiuri Shimbun reported.
The small fire was apparently caused by a cigarette lighter, which was found on the seat, but the owner of the item had not been identified.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.