- City Fajr Shuruq Duhr Asr Magrib Isha
- Dubai 03:59 05:25 12:20 15:41 19:10 20:35
A 55-year-old man did not realise a nail had penetrated his eye socket when decorating his home until he started to feel sick.
The man had a lucky escape after an 8cm-long nail ripped into his skull while he was doing DIY.
Yang is recovering in hospital in Nanjing, in China's Jiangsu province, after the steel nail was removed by neurosurgeons.
He did not realise the nail had penetrated his head while he was using a cutting machine when decorating his home on December 29.
"The nail that got stuck in the cutting machine flew out when I turned on the machine. It ripped into my head and left a small hole on the skin," said the patient.
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.