Dubai-based global port operator DP World has announced the periodic profit distribution on its $1.5b sukuk and coupon payments on its $1.75b conventional notes, for the six-month period ending June 30, 2011.
DP World pays out $106.8m
$60m handed over in coupon payments for conventional notes
In two separate statements posted on the Nasdaq Dubai bourse today, the ports operator said it was doling out almost $60m in coupon payments for its conventional notes, calculated at the rate of 6.85 per cent, while it was paying out another $46.8m for its Sukuk, calculated at the rate of 6.25 per cent.
The total amount being paid out by the company amounts to $106.8m for the 180-day period, and payments will be made on July 5, DP World said.
Latest jobs available
- Pharmaceutical Production ManagerBou Younes ,United Arab Emirates2013-12-05
- L & D Support Services OfficerEmirates Airline & Group ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2013-12-05
- Sales Consultants - Automotive,Doha, Qatar2013-12-05
- Product Specialist - Public Health and Veterinary Products,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2013-12-05
- Technical ERP ConsultantSermon Business Solutions ,Amman, Jordan2013-12-05