Dubai-based global port operator DP World has announced the periodic profit distribution on its $1.5b sukuk and coupon payments on its $1.75b conventional notes, for the six-month period ending June 30, 2011.
In two separate statements posted on the Nasdaq Dubai bourse today, the ports operator said it was doling out almost $60m in coupon payments for its conventional notes, calculated at the rate of 6.85 per cent, while it was paying out another $46.8m for its Sukuk, calculated at the rate of 6.25 per cent.
The total amount being paid out by the company amounts to $106.8m for the 180-day period, and payments will be made on July 5, DP World said.
Latest jobs available
- Educational CounsellorGESCO ,Amman, Jordan2014-10-30
- Hospitality & Customer Care AssociatesAl Mulla Group ,Kuwait2014-10-30
- Sr. Planning EngineerAmana Group ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-10-30
- Quantity SurveyorSharaka Holdings ,Doha, Qatar2014-10-30
- مدير التحريرهافنغتون بوست عربي | Huffington Post Arabi ,Istanbul, Turkey2014-10-30