Dubai-based global port operator DP World has announced the periodic profit distribution on its $1.5b sukuk and coupon payments on its $1.75b conventional notes, for the six-month period ending June 30, 2011.
In two separate statements posted on the Nasdaq Dubai bourse today, the ports operator said it was doling out almost $60m in coupon payments for its conventional notes, calculated at the rate of 6.85 per cent, while it was paying out another $46.8m for its Sukuk, calculated at the rate of 6.25 per cent.
The total amount being paid out by the company amounts to $106.8m for the 180-day period, and payments will be made on July 5, DP World said.
Latest jobs available
- Admin and Finance ManagerPrêt to go ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-08-27
- Assistant Manager (Front of House)Prêt to go ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-08-27
- Service Crew - Coffee ShopPrêt to go ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-08-27
- Associate Director of ResearchMENA NWC ,Amman, Jordan2014-08-27
- Senior Purchasing Executive - Groceries / Beauty / ConsumablesTawseel eCommerce Group ,Al Kuwait, Kuwait2014-08-27