Dubai-based global port operator DP World has announced the periodic profit distribution on its $1.5b sukuk and coupon payments on its $1.75b conventional notes, for the six-month period ending June 30, 2011.
In two separate statements posted on the Nasdaq Dubai bourse today, the ports operator said it was doling out almost $60m in coupon payments for its conventional notes, calculated at the rate of 6.85 per cent, while it was paying out another $46.8m for its Sukuk, calculated at the rate of 6.25 per cent.
The total amount being paid out by the company amounts to $106.8m for the 180-day period, and payments will be made on July 5, DP World said.
Latest jobs available
- Project coordinator/Project Manager for Leading GroupsFlex-i Partners ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-19
- Sales Promoters required for a leading German multinational corporationTASC Outsourcing ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-18
- BIM Co-OrdinatorProgress Personnel Ltd ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2014-09-18
- VP - Planning & Development,Cairo, Egypt2014-09-18
- Microsoft Azure DeveloperBusiness Enhancers ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-18