By accessing and using www.emirates247.com (‘the Website’) you are agreeing to both the Terms & Conditions and this Privacy & Cookies Policy. You should therefore read both documents before using the Website in full. Emirates247.com is committed to protecting the privacy of its users. However, it is necessary to collect certain information about our users to ensure that our service is continually improved. We automatically collect some data about our users' browsing actions and patterns. This is aggregate data and does not identify any individual. Other personal information may be collected. This includes information provided voluntarily by users in the course of entering competitions, offers, and registering on the website, among other activities. When you contact us voluntarily – for example, by email – or have any financial dealings with us, or our trading partners -- this also gives us information.
Use of Information
Aggregate user information does not identify individuals, and is used to help us improve our understanding of our users and their preferences. It may also be used to assist in auditing use of the website, as well as directing editorial, advertising and commercial opportunities. Information about individual users may be used in several ways – including, but not limited to – the following:
• To contact you about editorial material, commercial offers, and other opportunities that may be of interested to you. - To conduct market research and other surveys.
• To be shared with advertisers, trading partners and other commercial entities with whom we have or might have an association. We may also be able to share the information that they obtain about their users, which may include you.
Third Party cookies
Third parties may serve cookies via the website. These are used for the following purposes: - To serve advertisements on the website and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users. - To control how often you are shown a particular advertisement. - To count the number of anonymous users of the website. - To provide security within transactions.
Use of Web Beacons
Some of our web pages may contain electronic images know as web beacons (sometimes known as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information including a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides. We may also carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the website if cookies are disabled.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Services on the net are accessible globally so collection and transmission of personal data is not always confined to one country. You should be aware that by using the website and those of our partners or any site we link through to, your personal data may be processed in or transferred to other countries, and you agree to your personal data being transferred or processed in this way.
Latest jobs available
- Construction Manager (Electrical) (based in Macau) - 19355Melco Crown Entertainment Limited ,Macau2014-03-07
- Human Resources CoordinatorKira Floorings & Wall Panels ,Cairo, Egypt2014-03-06
- اخصائيةميديكال كير سنتر ,Doha, Qatar2014-03-06
- مندوب مبيعاتAnsary Trading & Contracting Co. ,Cairo, Egypt2014-03-06
- امين مخزنAnsary Trading & Contracting Co. ,Cairo, Egypt2014-03-06