An Asian man murdered his work mate in Ras Al Khaimah after an argument over Dh300. On Tuesday, a Ras Al Khaimah court sentenced him to death.
Colleagues had found the body of the Asian construction worker in his room and informed the police about the murder in April 2010.
During interrogation, the killer confessed to the murder and told the prosecutor it was over a Dh300 debt.
“Ras Al Khaimah appeals court yesterday sentenced the defendant to death on charges of premeditated murder,” the Arabic language daily Alkhaleej said.
Latest jobs available
- Sales Manager - Rent a Car -Yoko Eita Group ,Doha, Qatar2014-10-23
- Sales executive -TrackingYoko Eita Group ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-10-23
- CRM Technical / Functional SpecialistThe Sultan Center ,Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait2014-10-23
- مندوب مبيعات,Egypt2014-10-23
- INFECTION CONTROL NURSE,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-10-23