An Asian man murdered his work mate in Ras Al Khaimah after an argument over Dh300. On Tuesday, a Ras Al Khaimah court sentenced him to death.
Colleagues had found the body of the Asian construction worker in his room and informed the police about the murder in April 2010.
During interrogation, the killer confessed to the murder and told the prosecutor it was over a Dh300 debt.
“Ras Al Khaimah appeals court yesterday sentenced the defendant to death on charges of premeditated murder,” the Arabic language daily Alkhaleej said.
Latest jobs available
- مرشد طلابيAl Maarefa College for Science & Technology ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-25
- SecretaryAl Maarefa College for Science & Technology ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-25
- PLANNING ENGINEER'S,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-10-25
- Content WriterBPW Global Search ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-10-25
- Recruitment specialistKawader Manpower ,Doha, Qatar2014-10-25