An Asian man murdered his work mate in Ras Al Khaimah after an argument over Dh300. On Tuesday, a Ras Al Khaimah court sentenced him to death.
Colleagues had found the body of the Asian construction worker in his room and informed the police about the murder in April 2010.
During interrogation, the killer confessed to the murder and told the prosecutor it was over a Dh300 debt.
“Ras Al Khaimah appeals court yesterday sentenced the defendant to death on charges of premeditated murder,” the Arabic language daily Alkhaleej said.
Latest jobs available
- Senior Graphic Designer for Broadcast Studio,Kuwait2015-01-29
- Creative Director for Broadcast Studio,Kuwait2015-01-29
- Beneficiary Communication and Database OfficerInternational Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, Amman Delegation Office ,Amman, Jordan2015-01-29
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECT / TECHNICAL DRAFTSMAN - INTERIORS AND EXHIBITIONS,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-01-29
- SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / DESIGN MANAGER - EXHIBITIONS, EVENTS AND INTERIORS,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-01-29