Three thieves went into a mobile phone shop in Kuwait and asked its owner to show them the latest product. Two of them facing the shop owner across the counter checked two BlackBerry phones while the third kept moving nervously through the shop.
A YouTube film published by local newspapers showed the shop owner himself appeared to be nervous as if he sensed danger.
Suddenly, the three, wearing traditional Arab dishdahsa (gown) shot out of the shop carrying two handsets as the owner ran after them.
Newspapers said the owner reported the theft to the police and appealed for the public to phone him in case anyone could recognize the thieves.
Three mobile phone thieves caught on camera
Latest jobs available
- Heavy Equipment Area Sales Manager in Saudi ArabiaBakheet Co. For Machinary ,Saudi Arabia2014-04-23
- Customs Clearance OfficerBPO+ ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-23
- Inspector - PharmaciesHealth Authority - Abu Dhabi ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-04-23
- Registered Midwife (Maternity Department)Mediclinic City Hospital ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-04-23
- Brand & Licensing Director, AED 35,000 to AED 45,000 per month, Dubai, UAEApple Search & Selection ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-04-23