Three thieves went into a mobile phone shop in Kuwait and asked its owner to show them the latest product. Two of them facing the shop owner across the counter checked two BlackBerry phones while the third kept moving nervously through the shop.
A YouTube film published by local newspapers showed the shop owner himself appeared to be nervous as if he sensed danger.
Suddenly, the three, wearing traditional Arab dishdahsa (gown) shot out of the shop carrying two handsets as the owner ran after them.
Newspapers said the owner reported the theft to the police and appealed for the public to phone him in case anyone could recognize the thieves.
Three mobile phone thieves caught on camera
Latest jobs available
- Real Estate Consultant (Sales/Leasing)Blue ocean Real Estate ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2013-12-11
- Director, Internal Audit D1, Rome, ItalyUN World Food Programme ,Italy2013-12-11
- IT Security AdvisorMichael Page ,Doha, Qatar2013-12-11
- Technical Service EngineerSaudi Total ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-11
- Area ManagerDiaverum Arabia Limited ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-11