Ministry of Labour will issue temporary work permits to retail sector staff during the on-going Eid in Dubai celebrations for those between the ages of 18 and 65.
Humaid bin Dimas, Assistant Undersecretary, Labour Affairs, said as per the directives of Saqr Ghobash, Minister of Labour, the ministry has made arrangements to facilitate the easy and quick issuance of temporary work permits for those willing to work in the retail sector.
Workers who are enrolled with the ministry and who possess a valid labour card can apply for the permit, which will not exceed one month.
Similarly, residents can avail of the temporary one-month work permit for their family members including students above the age of 18, provided they have valid passports; and they have received the approval of the Department of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, apart from obtaining authorised signatures. The upper age limit for applicants is 65.
Details on applying for the temporary work permit are available on the Ministry website - www.mol.gov.ae.
Applicants are required to fill in the form and submit the same to the Labour Office in Dubai along with the mandatory documents such as passport copy; photograph, credit card signatures, among others.
The move aims to ease the burden on the existing retail staff who would otherwise have to put in longer hours during the Eid period.
Latest jobs available
- Recruitment Consultant - Office SupportAxiz Consulting ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-17
- Cost Controller,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-17
- Relationship OfficerPact Employment Services ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-09-17
- Car moverSaudi Railway (SAR) ,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-09-17
- Commercial Manager - ConstructionAl Jaber Group ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-09-17