Flydubai, Dubai’s innovative airline, is to begin operations to two new destinations in Pakistan – Multan and Sialkot.
Flights to the north-eastern city of Silkot and Multan, located in central Pakistan, will operate three times a week from March 13 and 14, 2013, respectively.
Flydubai’s CEO, Ghaith Al Ghaith, said: “Our flights to Karachi have been busy since operations began in June 2010.
With a significant number of expatriates living in the UAE, and established trade links, we expect these new destinations to be equally successful as people seek affordable fares between our nations.”
Flights to Sialkot will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Flights to Multan will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Return fares to Sialkot from Dubai start at Dh1,050, while those to Multan cost from Dh1,230.
All fares are inclusive of taxes plus one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and one small laptop bag or handbag.
Latest jobs available
- Subject Matter ExpertKuder, Inc. ,Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates2014-07-31
- Receptionist FemaleManpower Middle East ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-07-31
- Personal AssistantManpower Middle East ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-07-31
- Customer Service Representative (SAP Expert)Manpower Middle East ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-07-31
- OffICE ManagerManpower Middle East ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2014-07-31