Flydubai, Dubai’s innovative airline, is to begin operations to two new destinations in Pakistan – Multan and Sialkot.
Flydubai to add Sialkot and Multan to its network
Fares start at Dh1,050
Flights to the north-eastern city of Silkot and Multan, located in central Pakistan, will operate three times a week from March 13 and 14, 2013, respectively.
Flydubai’s CEO, Ghaith Al Ghaith, said: “Our flights to Karachi have been busy since operations began in June 2010.
With a significant number of expatriates living in the UAE, and established trade links, we expect these new destinations to be equally successful as people seek affordable fares between our nations.”
Flights to Sialkot will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Flights to Multan will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Return fares to Sialkot from Dubai start at Dh1,050, while those to Multan cost from Dh1,230.
All fares are inclusive of taxes plus one piece of hand luggage weighing up to 7kg and one small laptop bag or handbag.
Latest jobs available
- Quality Assurance OfficerMiddle East College ,Muscat, Oman2014-04-19
- مهندسين (مدني – معماري - ميكانيكا) رسامين اوتوكاد ومساحين,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2014-04-19
- Project EngineerAl Khayyat Contracting and Trading ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-19
- Programme AdministratorAl Khayyat Contracting and Trading ,Doha, Qatar2014-04-19
- FACULTY- Department of Civil EngineeringMiddle East College ,Muscat, Oman2014-04-19