Restaurant grill puts family of 8 in hospital

An Emirati family of eight suffered from food poisoning after having a grill meal at a popular restaurant in Fujairah and all of them were taken to hospital.

A couple of hours after having the meal, all members of the family suffered from a severe stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.

After they were examined at a nearby medical centre, they were referred to the Fujairah Hospital for treatment of food poisoning.

“We also felt very exhausted and lazy after having that meal, which included grilled meat and chicken. The meat was not well done so we suspect that it could be contaminated,” Fatima Al Ali, a family member, told Alittihad daily.

The paper said the hospital confirmed it was a food poisoning case, adding that no measures had been taken yet by the municipality against that restaurant.

Image from shutterstock

Print
  • Twitter
  • submit to reddit
comments powered by Disqus

Videos

Follow
Emirates 24|7

Follow
Emirates 24|7
Pinterest Facebook Facebook Twitter RSS

Most Popular in News

Latest jobs available

More jobs on Emirates 24|7

In Case You Missed It ...