Is this adventurous or plain dangerous? A YouTube video doing the rounds capture a woman perform yoga on live train
Saudi police arrested a man who was stopping people and telling them that he was the long-awaited savior of the world, a newspaper in the oil-rich Gulf country reported on Sunday.
The 43-year-old man was shouting to passers-by in a street in the central town of Makkah to stop and listen to him.
“He used his car to block their way to force them to listen to him,” Sabq online Arabic language daily said.
“He claimed that he was Al-Mahdi Al-Montathar (the Chosen Imam Al-Mehdi) and that he has an advice for all Moslems.”
Police caught the unnamed man red-handed and took him for investigation to determine if he is mentally normal.
Moslems believe Imam Al-Mehdi, dubbed “the ultimate savior of mankind’ will eventually reappear as a great reformer who will destroy the beliefs of injustice and ignorance and fill this earth with fairness after it has been filled with injustice and oppression.
Latest jobs available
- Student Services Administrators for Male Colleges in Al Wajh and Umluj (Tabouk region)Mondragon Wintec International Training Operator ,Saudi Arabia2015-10-08
- VolunteersInjaz Qatar ,Doha, Qatar2015-10-08
- B2B Sales Associate Director,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2015-10-08
- Senior AccountantABAMI Consultancy and Training ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-10-08
- OPEN DAYGreenwich Investments llc ,Dubai, United Arab Emirates2015-10-08