SRK called me sir: Salman
Salman debuted in “Maine Pyaar Kiya” in the year 1988 and Shah Rukh made his debut with “Deewana” in 1992. Ever since then they called each other ‘brothers’.
And after more than a decade Salman states “SRK and I can never be friends”. To this King Khan added “Salman and I don’t talk, which is absolutely right”.
The two worked together in films like “Karan Arjun”, “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”, “Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega”, and “Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam”.
It was in 2008 that the two had a fight on Katrina’s birthday bash. In an interview Salman stated “Shah Rukh was like my brother. He used to call me sir, sir during his struggling days.”
“I have seen SRK go from door to door asking for work. He has become a different person now.”
He added “Only God can come and make us friends again, and that is not happening.” In Karan’s chat show “Koffee With Karan”, King Khan stated “If Salman is angry with me, it is 100% my fault.”
To this Salman replied that King Khan’s apology was for TRPs. Numerous online communities are appealing the two to mend ways and hope they come together in real life.
More from Bollywood:
- A Salman fan, Miss Universe wants Bollywood role
- After tax raids, Katrina comforted by Ranbir
- Crazy World: Killed over Sheila ki Jawani...
- Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol bag top honours at Filmfare Awards
- Salman asks fans to protest Katrina tax raids
- Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan voted most preferred sex partners
- Shah Rukh just won't talk about Salman Khan
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.