An Asian man who became impotent and was crippled in a serious road crash won Dh2 million damages in Abu Dhabi although the driver argued the victim was partly responsible, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.
Asian crippled in road crash wins Dh2 million
Medical report showed he became impotent, lost his hearing and speech ability, suffered multiple fractures
The man had sought Dh3.6 million but the court decided on Dh2 million after a medical report showed he became impotent, lost his hearing and speech ability, suffered fractures in the skull and other parts of the body and could no longer control other senses and body movements.
Alkhaleej said the court rejected argument by the female driver that the victim was partly responsible for the accident.
Latest jobs available
- Quality Control OfficerOptimal Technology Solutions ,Amman, Jordan2013-12-09
- PHP Developer / Senior PHP DeveloperOptimal Technology Solutions ,Amman, Jordan2013-12-09
- executive secretary,Cairo, Egypt2013-12-09
- OSS Operations Expert,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia2013-12-09
- Warehouse/Logistics ManagerThe Bahrawi Trading Company ,Jeddah , Saudi Arabia2013-12-09