Bieber saves mum after hair catches on fire
Justin Bieber came to his mum's rescue on Saturday after her hair caught on fire. Skip related content.
The singer brought his mum Pattie Mallette onstage to present her with a cake in honour of her birthday during his concert in Berlin, Germany - but she was left red-faced after leaning too close to the candles.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Bieber writes, "Sick show in Berlin... brought @studiomama (Mallette) on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles. lol. i saved her."
Mallette added, "Thank you all for your b-day wishesAll I want is your prayers Thank u @justinbieber for the cake (& embarrassing me on stage lol). Xo."
Follow Emirates 24|7 on Google News.